What's a Medicare health plan?
Generally, a plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide Part A and Part B benefits to people with Medicare who enroll in the plan. Medicare health plans include all Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Cost Plans, and Demonstration/Pilot Programs. Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) organizations are special types of Medicare health plans. PACE plans can be offered by public or private companies and provide Part D and other benefits in addition to Part A and Part B benefits.
- What do Medicare Advantage Plans cover?
- What do Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans cover?
- What do other Medicare health plans cover?
- Medicare Cost Plans
- Demonstrations/Pilot Programs
- Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs for complex health needs