If you disagree with your late enrollment penalty

If you don't agree with your late enrollment penalty, you can ask Medicare for a review or reconsideration. You'll need to fill out a reconsideration request form (that your Medicare drug plan will send you). You'll have the chance to provide proof that supports your case, like information about previous 

Creditable prescription drug coverage


If you need help, call your Medicare plan. You can also contact your State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP).