Your Medicare Coverage
Is my test, item, or service covered?
How often is it covered?
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers certain services like office visits and consultations that are provided using an interactive 2-way telecommunications system (with real-time audio and video) by a doctor or certain other health care provider who isn’t at your location.
If you live in some rural areas, these services are covered under certain conditions and only if you're located at one of these places:
- A doctor's office
- A hospital
- A critical access hospital (cah)
- A rural health clinic
- A federally qualified health center
- A hospital-based or critical access hospital-based dialysis facility
- A skilled nursing facility
- A community mental health center
All people with Medicare are covered.