Replacing lost Medicare cards in a disaster or emergency

I have Original Medicare

If you need to replace your Medicare card because it’s damaged or lost, log into (or create) your secure Medicare account to print an official copy of your Medicare card.

I have a Medicare Advantage Plan, another Medicare health plan or a Medicare drug plan

Generally, you can find your plan's contact information on your plan membership card. Or, you can search for your plan's contact information.  You can also call us at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY: 1-877-486-2048.

Go back to the Getting care & drugs in disasters or emergencies main page.