diagnostic X-rays when your treating doctor or other health care provider orders them.
- You pay 20% of the Medicare-Approved Amount , and the Part B deductible [glossary] applies.
- If you get an X-ray in a hospital outpatient setting , you pay a copayment .
To find out how much your test, item, or service will cost, talk to your doctor or health care provider. The specific amount you’ll owe may depend on several things, like:
- Other insurance you may have
- How much your doctor charges
- Whether your doctor accepts assignment
- The type of facility
- Where you get your test, item, or service
Your treating doctor or other health care provider must order the X-rays.