- A baseline mammogram once in your lifetime (if you’re a woman between ages 35-39).
- Screening mammograms once every 12 months (if you’re a woman age 40 or older).
- Diagnostic mammograms more frequently than once a year, if .
Your costs in Original Medicare
- Screening mammogram: You pay nothing for the screening if your doctor or other qualified health care provider accepts .
- Diagnostic mammogram: After you meet the Part B , you pay 20% of the .
What it is
Mammograms are screenings that check for breast cancer.