We want you to be involved in how we define, design, and deliver care for all people with Medicare. Here are some of the ways you can work with us:
Join a Technical Expert Panel (TEP)
TEPs let you tell us what’s most important when we measure the quality of different types of care (like hospitals). TEPs may include people with Medicare, their families, caregivers, and other experts. Learn about or apply to join a TEP.
Comment on our proposed rules
Our proposed rules tell you how we plan to carry out laws passed by Congress that affect Medicare. Each rule has a period of time for the public to comment. This gives you a chance to send us feedback about our plans.
Find rules that are open for comment:
- Visit regulations.gov.
- Type “proposed rules” in the Search box and click the green “Search” button.
- In the left hand column of the search results page:
- Under “Refine Documents Results,” select “Only show documents open for comment.”
- Under “Document type,” select “Proposed Rule.”
- Under “Agency,” select “Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.”
- Once you find the proposed rule you’re interested in, click the “Comment” button. Learn more about submitting comments.