Pharmaceutical Assistance Program
Some pharmaceutical companies offer assistance programs for the drugs they manufacture. Click on the first letter
of your drug name to see if any programs are available for the drugs you are taking. If your drug is on the list,
click on "details" for detailed information about the program.
Click the first letter of your drug name:
Patient Access Network Foundation
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The medication must directly treat the disease.
- The patient's income must fall at or below 400% or 500% of the Federal Poverty Level, depending on fund-specific guidelines.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
- Patient must have health insurance and insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which patient seeks assistance.
Each disease fund page includes the funding status, which is updated daily. Please check regularly because a disease fund status can change. The status of the fund is indicated by the following terms: Open; Renewal Only; or Fully Allocated.Open (No menu indicator) - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved, you can begin receiving funding immediately.Renewal Only ("RO") - We are accepting applications for renewal patients only. If your renewal application for assistance is approved, you can begin receiving funding immediately.Fully allocated (*) - We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
Charlotte, NC 28222
Phone: (866) 316-7263
- Opens in a new window New Window icon