Medicare’s Blue Button 2.0 lets you connect your Medicare health information to other services you trust, like applications (apps).
These apps give you ways to manage and improve your health, like:
- Keeping track of the tests and services you need and getting reminders for them.
- Tracking your medical claims.
- Keeping your medical records and list of medicines in one place.
- Making appointments with and sending messages to your doctor.
- Getting information just for you about your symptoms and medical conditions.
- Finding health and drug plans.
- Keeping track of your notes and questions.
- Connecting your data to research projects.
Medicare doesn’t endorse these apps. Each app’s developers give us a description of their app and we show the descriptions without edits.
You can browse and find apps based on what you’d like to do with your Medicare health information:
- Organize & share medical information & claims
- Find plans
- Check your symptoms
- Make appointments & contact providers
- Connect to research
Our web site has links to many other federal agencies and some private organizations and apps. You’re subject to privacy policies of those sites and apps when you leave our site. We’re not responsible for Section 508 compliance (accessibility) on other federal or private sites and apps. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial products, process, service, manufacturer, or company isn’t an endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. Government, CMS, or Medicare. We’re not responsible for the contents of any web pages or apps referenced from this server. When visiting our web site, your web browser may display pop-up advertisements or other content. Such content is not produced or displayed by Medicare, and we don’t endorse or recommend products or services you may see in a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our site.