What is it?
This green notice lets people with Medicare know that because they qualify for Extra Help, Medicare will enroll them in a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan if they don’t enroll themselves or decline coverage. People who get this notice qualify for Extra Help because of one of the following:
- You belong to a Medicare Savings Program
- You get Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- You applied and qualified for Extra Help
When should I get it?
You may get this notice at any time.
Who sends it?
What should I do if I get this notice?
- Keep the notice.
- If you don't join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan, Medicare will enroll you in one.
- Compare Medicare drug plans with others to meet your needs.
Download a sample
"Facilitated Enrollment Notice: Full Subsidy [PDF, 674 KB]" Get this notice in Spanish [PDF, 641 KB].
"Facilitated Enrollment Notice: Partial Subsidy [PDF, 650 KB]" Get this notice in Spanish [PDF, 630 KB].
Publication, product, or other number
Product No. 11186
Product No. 11191