Talk to someone in Wisconsin

Complaints about my care or services

Finding out if urgent care centers and ambulatory surgical centers are accredited or not.

Local phone: (847) 853-6060

Finding out if an ambulatory surgical center is accredited or not.

Local phone: (847) 775-1970
Toll-free phone: (888) 545-5222

Finding out if a doctor is board certified.

Local phone: (312) 436-2600
Toll-free phone: (866) 275-2267

Finding a voluntary list of patients' rights in a hospital.

Local phone: (312) 422-3000
Toll-free phone: (800) 424-4301

Obtaining information on nursing homes or resolving problems between nursing homes and residents or their families.

Local phone: (608) 246-7012
Toll-free phone: (800) 815-0015

Finding out if the lab where your blood tests are sent is accredited or not.

Local phone: (847) 832-7000
Toll-free phone: (800) 323-4040

Home Health Care which is skilled nursing care and certain other health care services that you get in your home for the treatment of an illness or injury.

Local phone: (608) 267-1441
Toll-free phone: (800) 642-6552

Where to submit a complaint about the quality of life or quality of care inside a nursing home.

Local phone: (608) 266-8481
Toll-free phone: (800) 642-6552

Report Medicaid fraud and abuse.

Local phone: (608) 266-2521
Local TDD: (888) 692-1402
Toll-free phone: (877) 865-3432

Complaints about the quality of care in dialysis facilities.

Local phone: (608) 266-8481
Local TDD: (888) 692-1402
Toll-free phone: (800) 642-6552