- Search for and read your claims
- Order Medicare Summary Notices (MSNs) if you need more copies
- Make a calendar showing when you’re next due for preventive services
- Keep track of the prescription drugs you take
- Store your doctors’ information
- Print your “On the Go Report” of health and doctor information
- Use the “Blue Button” to download your personal health information to a file you can share with your doctor, caregiver, or other providers
Check Your Claims for Fraud
Do you balance your checkbook and review the charges on your credit cards, looking for charges you didn’t make? Reviewing your Medicare claims is another way you can protect yourself from fraud. Use MyMedicare.gov to check your claims online – they’re usually available within a day of processing.
The sooner you spot any errors, the faster they can be corrected. Report suspected instances of fraud by calling 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048. Learn more about protecting yourself and Medicare from fraud.