Medicare’s redesigned Plan Finder makes it easier than ever to compare coverage options, shop for plans and feel confident in your choice — even when you’re on-the-go. This mobile-friendly tool now works on your smart phone, tablet, and desktop.
New to Medicare?
You’ll need to make a few decisions about how you get your Medicare coverage and what benefits are important to you. Before shopping for health and drug plans:
- Select “Learn more about Medicare coverage options” in Plan Finder to learn about and compare Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage options and costs
- Create an account for a more personalized experience
Ready to shop for plans?
Whether you’re enrolling for the first time, qualify for a Special Enrollment Period to change 2019 plans, or just want to look around before the next Open Enrollment Period for 2020 plans, here are some features to try:
- Simplified log in using your online account.
- A fast drug list builder – we’ll start by suggesting prescriptions that you filled within the last 12 months. And when you search for a brand name drug, we’ll show it along with any lower-cost generic alternatives.
- Added details on Medicare Advantage plans so you can quickly compare covered benefits.
Watch a video about this exciting new way to compare Medicare coverage options and shop for plans.
An improved and more modern Medicare Plan Finder is just one feature of the eMedicare initiative. To stay up-to-date on eMedicare improvements and other important news from Medicare, sign up for our email list and follow us on Facebook.