Spend less time paying your bills—pay your Medicare Part B premium online.
If you get this bill from Medicare for your premiums, you may be able to pay it online with a credit or debit card.
Making your Medicare premium payment online is:
- Secure—your information is protected
- Quick—your payments process in about 5 business days (faster than regular mail)
- Free—we never charge a fee to make a Medicare premium payment
Pay your premium online in 3 easy steps:
- Log in to your secure Medicare account (or create one if you don’t have an account yet).
- Select “Pay my premium.”
- Enter the amount you want to pay. Then, we'll send you to the U.S. Treasury’s secure Pay.gov site to complete your payment.
Using your secure Medicare account gives you information about your Medicare premium bill and Medicare premium payment history. You’ll also get a confirmation number when you make your online Medicare premium payment—that’s peace of mind.
Sign up for Medicare Easy Pay through your online Medicare account
Instead of making one-time payments, you can sign up for Medicare Easy Pay to set up recurring premium payments that Medicare will automatically deduct from your checking or savings account each month.
Select “My Premiums” from the top menu, and then “Sign up” to fill out a short online form. It can take up to 6-8 weeks before your automatic deductions start. Once Medicare Easy Pay starts, you’ll see your automatic payments in your online payment history, and we’ll mail you monthly statements instead of a bill from Medicare.
With the ease of Medicare Easy Pay, you’ll have one less thing to remember.
See all the ways to pay your Medicare premiums online.