Medicare’s Open Enrollment starts today! Now’s the time to review your Medicare health and drug coverage and look for other plans that may better meet your needs. The Medicare Plan Finder helps you compare 2021 coverage options and shop for plans.
Medicare Plan Finder is mobile friendly, so you can use it on your smart phone, tablet, or other mobile device. It guides you step-by-step through the process of shopping for and comparing plans. It has a simple, easy-to-read design to help you learn about and select options that are best for you.
Use Medicare Plan Finder to browse Medicare coverage options and find 2021 Medicare plans. Create a more personalized experience by creating or logging into your online account. When you create an account, you can:
- Build a better prescription drug list. We’ll make suggestions based on prescriptions you filled within the last 12 months.
- Modify your drug list and save changes.
- Compare benefits and costs in your current plan to other plans available in your area.
- See prices based on any help you get with prescription drug costs.
When starting your Medicare health and drug plan search in Medicare Plan Finder, here are some new features you can expect:
- Quickly find information in the plan results. We’ve updated the 2021 Medicare plan results to make the information about each plan easier to read and scan. The results are also now automatically sorted by the lowest premium + drug cost, to show you plans with the lowest overall costs first.
- Select up to 5 pharmacies at a time to find 2021 Medicare plans with the lowest drug costs. Choosing pharmacies helps us estimate what your drug costs will be in each plan. You can now add up to 5 pharmacies at a time, and quickly and easily change the pharmacies you chose to find plans that have the lowest cost to fill your drugs. You can also search by distance to your home to find the pharmacies closest to you, or by pharmacy name if you want to find a specific pharmacy.
- More filters make it easier to find only the plans with everything you need. We’ve added new benefit options, so you can make sure the plans you’re comparing will cover what you need. You can also filter by plan type, like HMO or PPO, and see a quick overview about how each plan type works. Need drug coverage? There’s a filter to see only plans that include drug coverage. If you take insulin, select the “Insulin savings” filter to find plans that participate in a new model that can help you save on your insulin costs.