It’s more important than ever to be able to compare location, quality, and price information for health care providers. That’s why we’ve launched Care Compare on Medicare.gov to make it easier to find and understand information about doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care services.
Care Compare standardizes our 8 original compare sites, giving you one place to start finding the care you need. New features let you filter on the items that are most important to you, so you can personalize your results. A clean and uniform design makes your results list easier than ever to review and compare health care providers, even on your tablet or smartphone.
What can Care Compare do for me?
With Care Compare, you can:
- Get quality data by health care provider type.
- Find hospitals closest to you.
- Find a doctor near you that accepts Medicare.
- Compare quality ratings for local nursing homes.
- View hospice and home health agency quality care ratings.
- Search for dialysis facilities.
- Get contact information for local inpatient rehabilitation centers or long-term care hospitals.
Take a look at Care Compare. Have ideas to help us make it even better? Take our survey on Medicare.gov to give us your feedback.
Modernizing the way you find and compare information about health care providers and services builds on previous eMedicare initiative efforts. To stay up-to-date on eMedicare improvements and other important news from Medicare, sign up for our email list and follow us on Facebook.