Medicare’s Quality Care Finder helps you find health care options that meet your needs –it’s just one of many ways Medicare is providing you with better information so you can get better care. The Quality Care Finder makes it easy for you to find health care professionals, services, and facilities. Use the information on the Quality Care Finder to get involved and take control of your health care choices.
With the Quality Care Finder, you can:
- Get contact information for facilities and professionals
- Compare the quality of care and services
- Get helpful tips about what to consider when comparing care and services
- Search for Medicare-certified providers, or all providers
- Search your area specifically, or any other location
- Search for facilities and doctors for your friends and relatives
The Quality Care Finder pages cover:
- Nursing Homes
- Home Health agencies
- Dialysis Facilities
- Drug and Health plans
The information on Quality Care Finder is updated regularly and easy to search. Try out the Quality Care Finder, and find health care options for you.