Replacing a lost Medicare card or Medicare plan membership card in a disaster or emergency

I have Original Medicare

If you have Original Medicare and need to replace your lost or damaged Medicare card, visit Social Security. Also, contact Social Security if you temporarily or permanently change your address.

I have a Medicare Advantage Plan or other Medicare health plan

If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan, other Medicare health plan, or a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan, contact your plan to replace a lost or damaged membership card. Get your plan's contact information.