Pharmaceutical Assistance Program
Some pharmaceutical companies offer assistance programs for the drugs they manufacture. Click on the first letter
of your drug name to see if any programs are available for the drugs you are taking. If your drug is on the list,
click on "details" for detailed information about the program.
Click the first letter of your drug name:
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim CARES Foundation Patient Assistance Program
- Patients must be a legal U.S. resident ineligible for prescription drug assistance through Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part D or private insurance.
- Some Medicare eligble patients who have difficulty meeting their Part D drug costs and who do not qualify for other assistance may be eligible for the Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation's Patient Assistance program as long as there is no other prescription drug coverage and meet the rest of the eligibility criteria.
- If the patient has applied for the Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy (also known as "Extra Help") through the Social Security Administration within the past year and has been denied, please attach a copy of the denial letter.
- Once approved for the program, assistance is provided through the remainder of the calendar year.
- Application form, prescription and patient's income documentation are required.
- 90-day supply of medication is shipped to the physician.
- Physician's office must contact program to arrange for refills.
- Applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Boehringer-Ingelheim medications are shipped in 90 day supply.
- Certain products can only be shipped to the prescriber office.
- Please note, while people of all ages are eligible for the program, applications can be sent only to people at least 18 years of age. Age requirements vary by product.
PO Box 66745
St Louis, MO 63166
Phone: (800) 556-8317
- Opens in a new window
Exit Disclaimer - Opens in a new window