The information contained in this directory comes from a Medicare enrollment data source, if available, and includes:
- Address (per location) – where the physician or healthcare professional performs services. Multiple locations are common - you should confirm the location when you make an appointment.
- Education – the university, graduate, or medical school from which the physician or healthcare professional graduated; and their graduation year.
- Foreign Language(s) – any language (other than English) that the physician or healthcare professional speaks.
- Gender – male or female.
- Hospital Affiliation(s) – hospital(s) with which the physician or healthcare professional is affiliated.
- Medicare Assignment – whether or not a physician or other healthcare professional agrees to accept the Medicare-approved amount as payment in full on all Medicare claims. Learn more about Medicare assignment.
- Phone Number(s) (per location) – physician’s or healthcare professional’s business phone number.
- Residency – type of program and hospital/institution where the physician or healthcare professional (if applicable) served his/her residency.
- Specialty – the physician’s or healthcare professional’s practice specialties (areas of expertise).