- Missing School Information
- Incorrect School Information
- Missing Graduation Year
- Incorrect Graduation Year
- Missing Education Information
Updates can be made by using Internet-based PECOS or the paper-based enrollment process.
- Internet-based PECOS:
- You will be able to update your education information via Internet-based PECOS.
- Complete, sign, and submit the CMS-855I and supporting documentation to your Medicare contractor.
- Fill out sections 11A -changing information, 1B – identifying information, 2A -(complete only those sections changing) 3, 13, and 15 based on the information you would like to update.